WateReuse Review is the weekly newsletter for members of the WateReuse Association. It includes federal and state policy updates, news on member projects, and information about upcoming events.
First Quarter 2023
- 3/27/23: Three Years of the Water Reuse Action Plan
- 3/20/23: Reuse in President’s Budget, PFAS MCLs Announced, Sections Converge in Atlanta
- 2/27/23: Water Week and More!
- 2/21/23: Stanford on Water Reuse, EPA on Aquifer Recharge, Symposium on Demand
- 2/13/23: An Equitable Future for Reuse, Buy America Guidance, and more!
- 2/6/23: Colorado DPR FAQs, 2024 Federal Budget, Symposium Research Posters
- 1/30/23: Win a Symposium Registration; $80M in WaterSMART Funding, and more
- 1/23/23: Committees of the 118th Congress, Hotel Block 80% Full, and more
- 1/17/23: PFAS Sessions at WateReuse Symposium, Expanded REUSExplorer tool and more
- 1/9/23: Water Stress Risk in 2023, WOTUS Definition, BOR Planning Grants
Fourth Quarter 2022
- 12/19/22: Happy Holidays! Shutdown Averted & 2023 Policy Outlook
- 12/12/22: Biden Tours AZ Onsite Reuse; Policy, Comms & Tech Tracks at WateReuse Symposium
- 12/5/22: Amazon Goes Water+, Symposium Technical Program Goes Live
- 11/21/22: Water Reuse at COP27 & One Year of Infrastructure Investment
- 11/14/22: PFAS, Buy America Comments & 30 Years of Reclamation Leadership
- 11/7/22: Appropriations Draw Near, Mission to Israel Recap, Idaho & California Milestones
- 10/31/22: Halloween Fun, Mission to Israel, and U.S. EPA PFAS Webinar
- 10/24/22: Industrial Water Reuse Champion Award, Keynote Speaker Announced!
- 10/17/22: Imagining A Day Without Water
- 10/10/22: WateReuse Award Nominations Close Friday, EPA Announces Research Grants
- 10/03/22: Government Shutdown Averted, Call for Presentations Extended