Become a Member!
WateReuse is the only national trade association dedicated solely to advancing laws, regulations, funding and public acceptance for water recycling. Our members include national leaders who are achieving water resiliency through policy, projects, innovation, education and knowledge sharing.
With your organizational membership, an unlimited number of employees are eligible for member benefits. Not sure if your organization is a member? Click here to check. Please contact Member Services with questions.
Benefits of Membership
Federal advocacy for laws, regulatory reform and funding.
- Member-driven policy agenda led by the National Legislative and Regulatory Committee.
- Timely and relevant information about congressional activities.
- Member toolkit for effective advocacy in the nation’s capital.
- Coordination of face-to-face meetings on Capitol Hill.
State advocacy and focus on local issues.
- Advocacy for legislation, regulatory reform and funding by our state sections.
- State conferences, workshops, networking and leadership opportunities.
- Members in nearly all 50 states.
Access to the latest information and news.
- Weekly WateReuse Review delivered to your inbox
Professionally rewarding learning experiences.
- Free training and informational webcasts.
- Discounts on registration for the WateReuse Annual Symposium and other conferences.
State, national & international networking.
- Multiple opportunities to interact with water leaders from around the world.
- Admission to the private online community, WateReuse Connect.
- Access to the online Member Directory.
- Discounts for postings to our job bank.
Compelling communication tools.
- A growing library of fact sheets, frequently asked questions, infographics and videos to effectively build public support for water reuse.
- A network of experts available to support utilities who are advancing water reuse.
Recognition for results.
- Qualification for national WateReuse Awards for Excellence.
- Eligibility for Water Star label.
Download and share this list with key decision-makers in your organization today!