Communications Tools & Resources
The WateReuse Association develops tools and resources to educate ratepayers, elected officials, and other stakeholders about the safety, reliability, and benefits of incorporating water recycling into a community’s water management strategy.
Utilities must make a compelling case to ratepayers, policymakers, and other stakeholders that investment in water recycling is the right decision.
Use our flyer and infographic to illustrate that Investment in water reuse builds communities that are modern, sustainable and stable—ready for families to flourish and businesses to grow.
For each of four scenarios in which people could come into contact with recycled water used for irrigation — children on a playground, golfers, and landscape and agricultural workers — the Risk Assessment Study estimated health risks from exposures to Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (PPCPs) in recycled water and compared those exposures to conventional uses of the same chemicals. The flyers below summarize the results.
- Baseline Data to Establish the Current Amount of Resource Recovery from WRRFs
- Innovative Applications in Water Reuse: Ten Case Studies
- Innovative Applications in Water Reuse & Desalination: Case Studies 2
- Reclaimed Water as an Alternative Water Source for Crop Irrigation
- Reclaimed Water Use for Edible Crop Production in Florida