Onsite Non-potable Water Systems build upon years of research and collaboration by leading water utilities, public health officials, and national research foundations. The materials below include resources to support local implementation of onsite non-potable water reuse programs. Check back for updates and publications from the commission.
Public Health Guidance
Tools for Developing Regulations, Ordinances, and Rules
- A Guidebook for Developing and Implementing Regulations for Onsite Non-potable Water Systems
- Model State Regulation for Onsite Non-potable Water Programs
- Model Local Ordinance for Onsite Non-potable Water Programs
- Model Program Rules for Onsite Non-potable Water Programs
- Technical Appendix: A Guidebook for Developing and Implementing Regulations for ONWS