2020 WateReuse California Annual Conference
March 15-17, 2020 | Hyatt Regency San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Call for Abstracts
The California Section of the WateReuse Association is accepting abstracts for presentations at the 2020 WateReuse California Annual Conference to be held March 15-18, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency, San Francisco, California.
SPEAKER DISCOUNT: A Conference registration discounts of $150 off the member registration rate will be provided for all speakers.
|October 18, 2019||Abstracts due|
|November 25, 2019||Authors notified|
|February 28, 2020||PowerPoint Presentations due|
To be considered for a technical presentation, submit an abstract online by October 18, 2019.
Authors will be notified by November 25, 2019 if their abstract has been selected and will be required to submit a PowerPoint presentation by February 28, 2020.
About the Conference
The conference is designed for individuals, organizations, and agencies that are associated with or interested in the design, management, operation, and use of water recycling facilities and projects in California.
The conference organizing committee is aiming to emphasize the following themes when selecting and organizing abstracts:
- The role of recycled water in One Water and Sustainable Water initiatives
- Elected officials: Strategies for engagement and coordination
- Strategies for successfully delivering recycled water projects and programs, such as project delivery options, system operations, and approaches to inter-jurisdictional partnerships
- Pathway to potable reuse – What is needed to achieve broad implementation of potable reuse in California – leadership (elected officials and executives), customers, technology, public acceptance, etc.
- Onsite / Decentralized Reuse
- Emerging issues in reuse – What’s next in our industry?
Conference attendees include water recycling leaders, public agency representatives, elected officials, customers, developers, consultants, teachers, operators, environmental groups, students, manufacturer representatives and other individuals interested in engaging in the dialog about water recycling.
For additional information contact:
Ms. Alicia Rutherford
Manager of Meetings and Events