Reports & Resources
State, Regional & Local Agencies
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
- Arizona Department of Water Resources
- Guidance Framework for Direct Potable Reuse in Arizona
- Arroyo 2016
- Municipal Water Leader article
- Arizona State of the Industry – Potable Reuse
- Summary of Arizona Workshop on Industrial Reuse, December 12, 2005
- Getting a Grip on Pressure
- Reclaimed Water – Is it for Everyone?
- Reclaimed Water Rates Help Achieve Water Supply and Conservation Goals
- Sweetwater Recharge Facilities: Serving Tucson for 20 Years
- Should Reclaimed Water Systems be Self-Supporting?
- Using Technology to Administer a Reclaimed Water Program
- Urban Infill – It’s Not Just for Vacant Land
- The Importance of the Tucson Water Regional Reclaimed Water System to the Economic Vitality of the Region
- Tucson Water and the Tucson Unified School District: A Reclaimed Water Partnership
- What Do Customers Really Want?
Potable Reuse in Arizona
Watch an update on the Statewide Initiative.