WateReuse Arizona is governed by a Board of Trustees.
Board of Trustees
Robert McCandless, Past President
Erin Young, Vice President
Flagstaff Water Services
Andrea Odegard-Begay, Treasurer/Secretary
Hazen and Sawyer
George Maseeh, Southern Arizona Trustee
David Walby, Central Arizona Trustee
Barbara Chappell, At-Large Trustee
City of Goodyear
Committees are organized to help implement the vision and mission of the organization. Committees are self-sustaining. The Committee Chair is responsible for recruiting members. Committee members must support the mission of WateReuse Arizona and will work in a collegial manner, fostering respect understanding and mutual respect.
Awards: George Maseeh, Chair
Conference: Troy Walker, Chair
Education: Dr. Channah Rock, Chair
Legislative: Andrea Odegard-Begay, Chair
Membership: Barbara Chappell, Chair
Prioritized Expectations for the Committees:
- Make steady progress in meeting goals.
- Present to the Board how goals will be accomplished.
- Provide progress reports to the Board either orally or in writing at each Board meeting.
- Reports should be specific to goals.
- Meet independently outside of regular Board meetings.
- Attend quarterly meetings regularly.
- Provide input to the strategic plan on an annual basis.
- Provide an annual written report (at least one page) to the Board that is specific to goals.
- Submit budget requests annually to the Board.
- Develop a succession plan and an internal organizational structure