WateReuse hosts an annual symposium and specialty conferences as needed.
WateReuse Annual Symposium
The WateReuse Annual Symposium brings together members of the Association with water professionals to learn about the latest innovations in water reuse, network with colleagues and find solutions to critical water supply issues.
- 31st Annual Symposium, September 2016, Tampa, Florida
- 30th Annual Symposium, September 2015, Seattle, Washington
- 29th Annual Symposium, September 2014, Dallas, Texas
- 28th Annual Symposium, September 2013, Denver, Colorado
WateReuse Research Conference
The Annual Water Reuse & Desalination Conference annual convenes researchers from around the globe to present the latest research on water reuse.
- 20th Annual Water Reuse & Desalination Conference, May 2016, Denver, Colorado
- 19th Annual Water Reuse & Desalination Conference, May 2015, Huntington Beach, California
- 18th Annual Water Reuse & Desalination Conference, May 2014, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 17th Annual Water Reuse & Desalination Conference, May 2013, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2016 WateReuse Potable Reuse Summit, October 2016, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 2015 Industrial and Commercial Water Reuse, February 2015, Austin, Texas
- 2016 WateReuse Arizona Symposium, July 2016, Flagstaff, Arizona
- 2015 WateReuse Arizona Symposium, July 2015, Flagstaff, Arizona
- 2016 WateReuse California Annual Conference, March 2016, Santa Rosa, CA
- 2015 WateReuse California Annual Conference, March 2015, Los Angeles, California
- 2016 WateReuse Texas Annual Conference, July 2016, San Marcos, Texas
- 2015 WateReuse Texas Annual Conference, July 2015, Lubbock, Texas