9th Annual Water Reuse in Texas Virtual Conference
Co-Produced by WateReuse Texas, WEAT and TAWWA, the Water Reuse in Texas Virtual Conference is October 26-27.
October 26-27, 2020
10 am – 4 pm
- October 26: Treatment Technologies Workshop – Agenda HERE! 9:40AM – 12:20PM
- October 26: Water Reuse 101 Workshop – Agenda HERE! 2:00PM – 4:00PM live workshop
- October 27: Technical Program – Agenda HERE! 8:45AM – 4:00PM
Registration includes admittance to:
- Water Reuse 101 Virtual Workshop, Oct. 26
- Treatement Technologies for Emerging Contaminants Virtual Workshop, Oct. 26
- Virtual Networking Reception and Trivia Night, Oct. 26
- Technical Program, Oct. 27
NEW! Treatment Technologies for Emerging Contaminants Workshop – Produced in collaboration with the WEF Disinfection and Public Health Committee
Free with conference registration
Technical Program Topics Include:
- Emerging Contaminants / Microconstituents Regulations
- Per and Poly Fluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- Emerging Pathogens / Anti-Biotic Resistant Bacteria
- Fundamentals of Risk Assessment – What Treatment Level Is Worth It?
- Treatment Technologies for CECs and Patho
Place your organization’s name in front of senior managers and decision makers. Sponsorship is available at three levels, the benefits of each tier are listed in the sponsorship and will be adapted to maximum virtual exposure throughout 2020 and will remain visible until Water Reuse 2021.
- Silver Sponsor- $350
- Gold Sponsor- $500
- Reception Sponsor- $750
- Virtual Lanyard Sponsor – SOLD OUT, Carollo
- Virtual Banner Sponsor – SOLD OUT, Plummer
Exhibitor registration is now open. Space is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis “booths” are $400 apiece. Fill out the Exhibitor Registration Form and return it to the WEAT office.