Friday, December 2, 2022: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm EST
11 am PT | 2 pm ET (1 hour)
WateReuse Members: Free; Others: $49
Join us on December 14 to learn about how communities are brewing beer to raise education and awareness on water reuse. Participants will learn about the Pure Water Brew initiative including their brewer challenge, the origins, and latest efforts. The webcast will feature a discussion of mobile demonstration facilities and the latest technologies. Attendees will also gain a sneak peak of the WateReuse Symposium’s recycled water beer event in Atlanta.
Moderator: Guillaume Clairet, H2O Innovation
- Travis Loop, Water Environment Federation
- Aaron Tartakovsky, Epic Cleantec
Please join us for our third annual WateReuse Nevada symposium!
- Keynote: Water Scarcity & Reuse in Southern Nevada
- Regulatory Perspectives: Nevada, California, Arizona, and Colorado
- State of the Science: UNLV, UNR, Desert Research Institute, Tahoe Environmental Research Center
We are looking for sponsors!
Call 1-800-648-1177 and ask for the Nevada Water Resources group rate (GNWRA23). Direct book HERE. $69 Mon-Thurs The room rates are available through December 28, 2022