Student TikTok Contest
Eligibility: all students ages 13-18, in grades 9-12, in public, private, and homeschool in the state of Georgia.
Create a 30-60 second TikTok video on water reuse facts, themes, or career opportunities.
- All videos must be 30-60 seconds long while adhering to TikTok’s policies and remaining clean and non-inflammatory.
- TikToks must include the hashtags #ReimaginingWater, #WateReuse2023, and #WorldWaterDay and the @watereuse account.
- All TikToks must be set to public access.
- Artwork must be an original work of the student. No art containing a copyrighted graphic, photographs, collages, or trademarked art will be accepted.
- By submitting an entry/permission form you will be agreeing to all guidelines and policies.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
If you don’t see the submission form below, please refresh your browser or try viewing this page in a different web browser.