Become a Member!
WateReuse is the only national trade association dedicated solely to advancing laws, regulations, funding and public acceptance for water recycling. Our members include national leaders who are achieving water resiliency through policy, projects, innovation, education and knowledge sharing.
- Reuse Related Businesses
- Industrial and Commercial Enterprises
- Institutions, Affiliated Agencies, and Organizations
With your organizational membership, an unlimited number of employees are eligible for member benefits. Not sure if your organization is a member? Click here to check. Please contact Member Services with questions.
Benefits of Membership
Federal advocacy for laws, regulatory reform and funding.
- Member-driven policy agenda led by the National Legislative and Regulatory Committee.
- Timely and relevant information about congressional activities.
- Member toolkit for effective advocacy in the nation’s capital.
- Coordination of face-to-face meetings on Capitol Hill.
Active organizations in nine states.
- Advocacy for legislation, regulatory reform and funding on the state level.
- State conferences, workshops, networking and leadership opportunities.
Access to the latest research and news.
- Discounts on select, peer-reviewed, applied research from the Water Environment & Reuse Foundation.
- Annual member survey to identify research needs.
- Free digital subscription to the quarterly journal, World Water: Water Reuse & Desalination, for all employees and one print edition.
Professionally rewarding learning experiences.
- Free training and informational webcasts.
- Discounts on registration for the WateReuse Annual Symposium and specialty conferences.
- Discounts on webinars, conferences and events offered by the Water Environment & Reuse Foundation.
State, national & international networking.
- Multiple opportunities to connect with water leaders from around the world.
- Access to the online Member Directory.
- Discounts for postings to our job bank.
Compelling communication tools.
- A growing library of fact sheets, frequently asked questions, infographics and videos to effectively build public acceptance and support for water reuse.
- A network of experts available to support utilities who are advancing water reuse.