Webcast: Water Reuse – An Operational Discussion
2:00 – 3:00 pm Eastern ; 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Pacific
WateReuse Members: Free
Alternative water supply development is critical if Florida is to meet its future water needs. This webcast focuses on the operational perspective of reuse and its evolution from a waste stream to a resource. Water and Wastewater operators have a unique perspective on source water and the operational considerations for treating to end users. This webcast presents a panel discussion on operational topics such as licensing and permitting, long term planning and policy shifts from past practices. The presenters combined have over 100 years of water/wastewater operational experience.
Join us for the reuse front line perspective to celebrate Water Reuse Week in Florida!
- Athena Tipaldos, Water Reclamation Compliance and Public Awareness Manager, City of Orlando
- Charles Nichols, Chief Operator, City of Winter Haven
- Patrick Murphy, Chief Plant Operator, City of Plant City
- Terry Carver, Wastewater Treatment Plant Manager, City of Winter Haven
- Amy Tracy (Moderator), Senior Scientist, Hydro Solutions Consulting, LLC, Florida WateReuse Past-President