Stormwater Capture Drivers, Impediments, and Future Visions (Webcast)
2:00 – 4:00 pm ET| 11:00 am – 1:00 pm PT
Join a group of stormwater management leaders from around the US to discuss stormwater capture motivations and drivers, barriers to progress, and future directions. This group will touch on questions such as:
- Why are communities pursuing stormwater capture for use now?
- How do community interests in stormwater harvesting vary across the country?
- What factors get in the way of progress?
- Where do we want to be with stormwater capture in 20 years?
The audience will learn about the different motivators, unique strategies, and opportunities to market and advance stormwater capture across the U.S.
- Randy Bartlett, Fairfax County VA
- Sharlene Leurig, Texas Water Trade/Austin Water Forward
- Mark Doneux, St. Paul, MN Capitol Region Watershed District
- James Moore, Georgia Association of Water Professionals
- Enrique Zaldivar, City of Los Angeles
- Lynn Broaddus, Water Environment Federation
- Drew Wenzel, Google
This webinar will be the first of a series of four webinars as part of the National Water Reuse Action Plan, Action 2.3.3. Co-sponsors include the WateReuse Association, U.S. EPA, National Association of Municipal Stormwater Agencies (NMSA), Re-Inventing the Nation’s Urban Water Infrastructure (ReNUWIt), Water Environment Federation, and Johnson Foundation at Wingspread (JFW).
Save the Date
Join us for the second webinar in this series.
Developing Stormwater Treatment Standards – Where’s the Action?
February 23, 2021
2:00 – 4:00 pm ET