Stormwater Capture Drivers, Impediments, and Future Visions
February 3, 2021
Join a group of stormwater management leaders from around the US to discuss stormwater capture motivations and drivers, barriers to progress, and future directions. This group will touch on questions such as:
- Why are communities pursuing stormwater capture for use now?
- How do community interests in stormwater harvesting vary across the country?
- What factors get in the way of progress?
- Where do we want to be with stormwater capture in 20 years?
The audience will learn about the different motivators, unique strategies, and opportunities to market and advance stormwater capture across the U.S.
- Randy Bartlett, Fairfax County VA
- Sharlene Leurig, Texas Water Trade/Austin Water Forward
- Mark Doneux, St. Paul, MN Capitol Region Watershed District
- Amanda Carr, Orange County, CA, Orange County Public Works
- James Moore, Georgia Association of Water Professionals
- Sharam Kharaghani, City of Los Angeles
- Lynn Broaddus, Water Environment Federation
- Gary Hawkins, University of Georgia