Envisioning the Future: Water Reuse Charrette
Space is limited. Select a breakout room today.
About the Session
Envisioning a future with water reuse: interactive audience experience exploring how communities, businesses, institutions, farmers and others can begin imagining and constructing a future in which water recycling is a central feature.
Moderator: David Ross, Assistant Administrator for Water, US EPA
- Water Scare Community
- Water Abundant Community
- Industrial Customer
- Paul Bowen, Water/Wastewater Manager Supply Chain, CCNA, Coca-Cola
- Katherine Jashinski, Engineer, Austin Water
- David Lipsky, Senior Policy Advisor, New York City Department of Environmental Protection
Breakout Room Discussions
- Vision: What is our vision for water reuse in our community? What elements need to be in place to support our vision?
- Action Agenda: What actions are most important to take (national, state, local) for this vision to emerge?
- Responsibility: Who needs to lead these actions?