36th Annual WateReuse Symposium
Join us virtually March 1, 2021 – April 23, 2021 for a series of live roundtables with colleagues and on-demand technical presentations.
To attend the 2021 Symposium, please enter our virtual event platform. You must register for the Symposium to attend.
Organized around the theme, Resilience Redefined, the 36th WateReuse Symposium will showcase the important role that water recycling plays in ensuring water security, safety, and supply, including:
- Water recycling as a public health and resiliency strategy;
- Regional approaches to water recycling in water scarce and water abundance parts of the US and other countries;
- Treatment approaches and emerging trends in recycled water used for drinking water; and
- Implementation and operation of decentralized and centralized water recycling systems
View the full program here.
Fully Interactive Education that Fits Your Schedule
The 2021 WateReuse Symposium is designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Add a daily live roundtable to your calendar March 15-25, 2021. Join breakout discussions to interact face-to-face with presenters and other attendees.
- Watch On Demand roundtable presentations beginning March 1 for insightful discussions that will prepare you to fully participate in the live roundtables.
- The full program, including recordings of the live roundtables, will be available through April 23, 2021.
Experience the 2021 WateReuse Symposium from the comfort of your own office in manageable chunks over a period of several weeks — and earn professional development hours. Register Now!
The Premier Conference on Water Recycling
Produced in collaboration with The Water Research Foundation, the Annual WateReuse Symposium is the premier conference on water recycling, providing in depth looks at water reuse research and policy, as well as insight into water management strategies that include potable reuse, ecological restoration, decentralized systems, stormwater capture, and agricultural reuse.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Carrie Capuco.
Thank you to our partnering organizations for marketing and communications support of the 36th Annual WateReuse Virtual Symposium.
Please contact Alicia Rutherford, Director of Conferences and Events, with questions about the 36th Annual WateReuse Symposium.