Call for Abstracts Submission Form
Please be prepared with the following information.
- Title (up to 10 words or 80 characters)
- Summary (up to 50 words or 400 characters)
- Learning Objectives (up to 100 words or 800 characters)
- Abstract (up to 500 words or 4000 characters)
- Primary Contact Information
To comply with continuing education accreditation requirements, presentations must clearly define measurable learning objectives for attendees. Learning objectives should describe the information, skills, behaviors, or perspectives participants will acquire or outcomes and actions attendees will be able to demonstrate after attending your presentation.
- Attendees will be able to conduct a comprehensive cost-benefit analysis for proposed water reuse projects.
- Attendees will learn new ways to manage salinity.