2019 Student Art and Video Contest
Calling All San Diego Students!
Win prizes and have your work displayed at the National WateReuse Symposium! The theme is “Collaborate to Innovate.” Winning entries will be highlighted at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina September 8-11, 2019. Grand prize winners for each category (Video and Art) win Aquatica and Legoland passes!
Deadline extended until August 29. Enter Today!
Rules and Eligibility
Contest is open to all students, grades 1-8 in all San Diego schools.
- Entries must follow the theme
- Entries must be original works not containing any copy written materials
- No professional assistance allowed
- All entries must include entry form signed by a parent/guardian
Winners will be chosen from the following categories:
- Art – 1st-8th grade
- Video – 1st-8th grade
ART – must be an original drawing, painting, or sketch. No poster containing computer-generated graphic, photographs, collages, or trademarked art will be accepted. Artwork must be on 12×18” or smaller paper or 12×18” poster board.
VIDEO – any genre will be accepted such as original videos, songs, skits, or animation. Video content should not exceed 60 seconds. All submissions shall include a 10 second title screen including: Name, School, City, and Video Title. Adults are allowed to be actors or cameramen, but not content contributors. Anyone under the age of 18 who appears in the video must complete the entry/consent form.
How to Enter
- COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM – print or type clearly all fields of the entry form. Include a copy of the entry form with any submissions. For electronic submissions, send the document as a PDF with the document name as follows: Submital Type_Last Name_First Initial
- VIDEO SUBMISSIONS – video files should be in .mov, .wmv, or .mp4 formats. Upload the video in the entry link. Be sure to include the entry/consent forms with the submission