Why Exhibit at the Annual WateReuse Symposium?
Exhibitors at the Annual WateReuse Symposium have the opportunity to personally introduce their products and services to more than 600 water professionals, including decision-makers and front-line managers from municipal and investor-owned water utilities from across the nation.
The Exhibit Hall at the 34th Annual WateReuse Conference offers 30 booths and more than 20 hours of display time.
|3:00 – 7:00 pm||Networking Break & Welcome Recpetion|
|7:00 am – 4:00 pm||Breakfast & Networking Breaks|
|7:30 am – 4:00 pm||Networking Breaks|
- 8’ x 10’ Booth with Pipe and Drape and Company Sign
- 1 full complimentary registrations
- 2 exhibit hall only reservations
The exhibit booth rate covers the rental of the physical space only. Exhibitors are responsible for placing orders for furnishings, shipping and material handling. Exhibitor registration deadline is Friday, August 23, 2019.
- Company Name and Website Link on the Symposium Webpages
- Company Name on Signage at Registration
- Company Name on PowerPoint Presentation before Opening and Closing Plenary Sessions
- Company Name and Contact Info in Program and Conference Mobile App
- Company Content on Conference Mobile App
- Attendee Mailing List (Post-Conference)
Please contact Alicia Rutherford for more information about exhibiting.