Project WET (Water Education Today) advances water education to understand global challenges and inspire local solutions including water reuse. With most of the world currently engaged in distance learning, Project WET has adapted their programs to provide valuable resources to a wide range of audiences, including utilities, parents, children, educators, community members, and corporations. Join us to learn how you can use Project WET’s interactive, hands-on activities to educate ratepayers, build community support for water recycling, and create home learning opportunities for your own children.
Project WET will also share details on new resources and opportunities, including:
- Water reuse student booklet (will be completed September 2020)
- New training guides for educators and parents (can be water reuse specific)
- Individual lessons for students (digital and print)
- Online training programs (educators, students, parents)
- Water education website for children DiscoverWater.org
Through its worldwide network of implementing partners, Project WET is active in all 50 U.S. states and more than 70 countries.
Global Meet Event